Need Help!

I have a thermaltake Armor MX with a Gigabyte GA-EP4-DS3 MOBO and I need a new aircooler.

I want the Thermalright 120extreme but im not sure if it will fit in the case in terms of height of the cooler as the 23cm fan may stick out too much

I am also interested in the coolermaster v8 but then again I think I will run into the same problem.

Please help by letting me know if any of these actually fit without removing the fan and if not what is the next best aircooler I can get that actually does fit.

I have a thermaltake Armor MX with a Gigabyte GA-EP4-DS3 MOBO and I need a new aircooler.

I want the Thermalright 120extreme but im not sure if it will fit in the case in terms of height of the cooler as the 23cm fan may stick out too much

I am also interested in the coolermaster v8 but then again I think I will run into the same problem.

Please help by letting me know if any of these actually fit without removing the fan and if not what is the next best aircooler I can get that actually does fit.

i like my thermaltake ruby orb...excellent cooling and colors...it cools my oc'd q6600 fairly well...!! idles around 38-40c ..heavy load temps around 58-62c and then all points in between...

the TRUE (ThermalRight Ultra Extreme 120) will not fit in that case unless the side fan is removed. my flatmate has the full tower version of that case and he got the TRUE and had to put the side fan on the outside so his cooler would fit. on mine (I have the same case as my flatmate) I have the Tuniq Tower cooler and the side fan presses up against my cooler when it closes, but it does fit.

so unless your mid tower case is somehow wider than the full tower version (I would think it'd be not as wide) then you won't be able to fit that TRUE in there.