Whats The Temp?

abid

hey who use the xigmatek s1283 rifle can i know what temp you got at idle and load? i want ambient too... thanks

um 27! but in fan speed it says 38-39....

Alright, the lowest possible temperatures you could get would be 27. Thats in Celsius right?

Edit: You have AC right?

Edited by Darkfuneral1337

yeah i know.. now i got coolermaster aquagate s1 water cooling and it sucks! 50 at idle... !^@$!!!!!!lol thats why im changing to xigmatek

Edited by abid

I would suggest getting AC before upgrading your computers cooling. You will get better results with a cooler room.

Congratulations, you are now one of the dozens whom have instructed abid that he needs to cool off his room before he worries about what heatsink or fan he uses. You sir, are now part of a prestigious and elite club. :D:)

yeah i know.. now i got coolermaster aquagate s1 water cooling and it sucks! 50 at idle... !^@$!!!!!!lol

@abid: the reason the temps are so high, regardless of what cooling setup you use, is because of the ambient air temperature. With an ambient temp of 38C / 100 F that is the absolutely lowest temp you could possibly hope to achieve using normal air (or water) cooling. To get anything lower than that, under your current conditions, you'd need to go with something a bit more extreme (i.e. a pelt), and unless you waterproof your system... extreme cooling with ambient temps that high is going to create enough condensation to water the Sahara. So don't even bother posting a new topic asking about pelt or phase change cooling.

That CPU should be safe at up to 80 C @ load.

um 27! but in fan speed it says 38-39....

the reason the temps are so high, regardless of what cooling setup you use, is because of the ambient air temperature. With an ambient temp of 38C / 100 F that is the absolutely lowest temp you could possibly hope to achieve using normal air (or water) cooling.

I doubt very much that the room temperature is 38-39C d3, it seems that abid is saying the actual room temperature is 27C, and I'm guessing the motherboard "ambient" or GPU "ambient" is 38-39C

abid, just stick with your choice of heatsink, and get some 120mm fans with at least 50CFM

and please try to limit the number of threads on your CPU cooling :)

I doubt very much that the room temperature is 38-39C d3, it seems that abid is saying the actual room temperature is 27C, and I'm guessing the motherboard "ambient" or GPU "ambient" is 38-39C

abid, just stick with your choice of heatsink, and get some 120mm fans with at least 50CFM

and please try to limit the number of threads on your CPU cooling :)

He said over in this thread that the ambient air temp was 38C. Being that he lives with no A/C in KL, where the average high temp is 32-33 C a 38 C ambient doesn't sound that crazy.