Watercooling Suggestions

stueck9356

I was reading the watercooling guide and it suggested the D-tek FuZion CPU Water Block. I was wondering if the D-tek Fuzion V2 would be an even better choice than the v1.

I was reading the watercooling guide and it suggested the D-tek FuZion CPU Water Block. I was wondering if the D-tek Fuzion V2 would be an even better choice than the v1.

The chamber has been redesigned within the V2 block. I'm assuming you will probably see a minimal difference in temps by a couple degrees.

The performance difference is about 3 degrees so its a fair decrease in temp over v1 although flowrates have increased dramatically, got for v2 definetely :). I might add the d-tek fuzion v2 is the top performing waterblock, tied with swiftech gtz. Although id look at the swiftech gtz, its has a better (bling factor) all that shiny chrome :) and the base its a copper freakin mirror literally. They are the same price as well. GTZ rules but its your opinion

hmm.. I saw that GTZ on jab-tech for $61, and it looks like it would be a good block to try out. I was also looking on there at the GPU blocks (because even at idle speeds, the fan on my 280 is noticably (but not unbearably) loud. I was looking into a full-body setup versus just a GPU-only block plus a heatsink. The Dangerden Tieton looks very nice, and although expensive, it does come with a dedicated backplate. The other one I was looking at was the D-Tek FuZion GFX2 with their 280 heatsink. It is cheaper and easily upgradable. I would however like someones opinion on leaving the stock backplate on the GTX cards while taking off the front (it sould like it would be unappealing or at least strange looking).