Need Best Low Profile Cpu Heatsink

bg8780

Hey guys im building my family a new computer with probably an e8200 C2D and of course im gonna OC it. Nothing major probably just take it to 3.0-3.4ghz from 2.66ghz. but only time will tell with that. But i am going to put it all in lian li mid-tower case so i cant fit a TRUE or anything like that in there. So i need a great heatsink that will fit in the case.

Also a little off topic but would i be better off spending the few extra bucks and go to E8400 of E8500? thanks a lot guys!!!!!

Hey guys im building my family a new computer with probably an e8200 C2D and of course im gonna OC it. Nothing major probably just take it to 3.0-3.4ghz from 2.66ghz. but only time will tell with that. But i am going to put it all in lian li mid-tower case so i cant fit a TRUE or anything like that in there. So i need a great heatsink that will fit in the case.

Also a little off topic but would i be better off spending the few extra bucks and go to E8400 of E8500? thanks a lot guys!!!!!

in a situation like that, i think the stock cooler would be the cheapest option. i ran my e6600 at 3.2ghz with a full load temp of 57C on the stock cooler when i had first purchased it. just grab a Retail box cpu that has the stock cooler in it for a few bucks more. you also get a 3 year warranty as opposed to 3 months with the oem.

Haha! they probably wont. But who knows my dad might be retiring soon. Wait never mind, we're still in an economic crisis. lol But anyway Ill try it out with the stock heatsink. And if need be ill look into the cooler master it shows promise! Thanks for the replies guys!!!