Water Cooling My Pc

dunes-dude

First off don't get a reservoir, it's a waste of space and time. Use a fillport instead. Here is a better list than the one you chose and will perform alot better.

D-TEK FuZion v2 Universal CPU Waterblock - 1/2"

Swiftech MCR-320 "Quiet Power" Series Radiator - Black

Laing D5 Vario/Swiftech MCP655 Inline 12V DC Pump *Sale*

Tygon R3603 7/16in. ID 5/8in. OD Laboratory Tubing # AAC00033

Danger Den Acetal T-Fitting

Petra's Tech includes (2x) 1/4" NPSM, 1/2" OD Threaded Hose Barbs (for 1/2" and 7/16" ID Tubing) at no extra charge. A 5/8 ID tubing will give you a tighter fit on those 1/2 barbs, so thats why I chose them for you. The swiftech radiator is good but if you want the best get a thermochill radiator.

Anything less than this and your not settling for the best :)

Also your going to need a radbox to mount the radiator to the outside of the case:

Swiftech MCB-120 "Radbox" Radiator/Fan Housing Rev. 2 - Black

The only thing left to choose is what kind of coolant you want. I do recommend Feser or Pentosin, both are very good. I really don't know what color you want thats why. Don't bother with the chipsets and vga, most are okay on air :)

i'm thinking about getting liquid cooling as well so just out of curiosity what is wrong with a reservoir

why dont you just get rivatuner and turn the fan up to 100% it would run cooler then. That is if you havent all ready.

:withstupid: Don't you know how loud that will be?!?!?!

@ tacohunter: reserviours take alot more space than a fillport. But if you have the space then go ahead if you want one

Edited by Super_Maximo

:withstupid: Don't you know how loud that will be?!?!?!

@ tacohunter: reserviours take alot more space than a fillport. But if you have the space then go ahead if you want one

oh thanks

I dislike T-lines only because they are a pain to bleed air from the system with. It took me all day to purge the air from my cooling loop with a T-line when i first set it up. The air bubbles just went straight past the TEE. Then when i added water blocks to my 8800's i also added a reservoir and the air was gone in minutes. Sure it takes up all of one whole 5.25" drive bay but i still have 5 more available :lol: ...... anyhow if you have space available by all means use a reservoir its worth it. On the other hand if space is at a premium the use a T-line.