Suggestions On Motherboard For Q6600

camcafe

Hello,

I currently have Q6600 w/ ECS 671T-M motherboard and only able to OC max at 2.58 GHZ with 4gb of memory using mfg CPU fan + internal fan. I am need to replace with a better motherboard than currently cause it is very limited.

I would like to able to OC to 3 GHZ and need suggestion on which motherboard brand/model to buy (no more than $80) that will let me achieve 3 GHZ. I saw some with rebate at Tiger direct, but not sure which to get. Thanks

Hello,

I currently have Q6600 w/ ECS 671T-M motherboard and only able to OC max at 2.58 GHZ with 4gb of memory using mfg CPU fan + internal fan. I am need to replace with a better motherboard than currently cause it is very limited.

I would like to able to OC to 3 GHZ and need suggestion on which motherboard brand/model to buy (no more than $80) that will let me achieve 3 GHZ. I saw some with rebate at Tiger direct, but not sure which to get. Thanks

try to use abit, ASUS or gigabyte. for stable system better use a solid state capacitor mainboard is more expensive around $100 over.

it can get your Q6600 to 3GHz easily.