2 chipset blocks bad?

schoolslave

I was wondering if two chipset blocks would worsen the overall performance of a water cooling loop.

The loop would contain these:

D-tek fuzion

2x maze5 (for 2 8800gt)

2x those EK blocks for the evga 680 motherboards

res (would a t-line with a fillport be a better idea here?)

mcp655

Bad idea to use the two chipset blocks?

That pump should work fine, they seem to be really strong.

As for the fillport/reservoir choice, I don't think there's certain situations that favor one method over another. I've only done a fillport setup, and other than being a bit tedious to fill/bleed an empty system, they're pretty neat.

Would an mcp655 suffice?

And would the fillport + t-line be better suited for this than the res?

That is what I have (the Danger Den D5, same pump) CPU, GPU, MB and SB through a 360 radiator. Seems to be plugging along just fine. I have the fixed speed version, not the adjustable. Those seem to be out of stock everywhere.

Fillport w/t-line or res (or res, t-line and fillport) is a matter of preference. I went with a tine, I didn't like the idea of trusting things to a possibly leak prone res. a T- line seems safer to me.

YA like everone says that pump will work great. As for cooling bolth chipsets I don't see why not. I see people that cool them bolth all the time. I have my NB cooled and I noticed a world of difference.

I like my reservoir & would not use anything else but it is really your choise.

What readitor are you using by the way ??

Also with the D-tek fuzion CPU are you going to bow it & use the D-Tek FuZion Accelerator Nozzle Kit ???