Good way to lower temps?

Are these temps too hot (taken using everest while running prime95)? I'm not really sure what they should be like, this is my first ever computer build.

Motherboard 35 °C (95 °F)

CPU 58 °C (136 °F)

CPU #1 / Core #1 53 °C (127 °F)

CPU #1 / Core #2 46 °C (115 °F)

GPU 52 °C (126 °F)

GPU Diode 56 °C (133 °F)

GPU Ambient 47 °C (117 °F)

WDC WD5000AAKS-00YGA0 43 °C (109 °F)

Btw, the computer these temps were taken on is:

ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe AM2 NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI

AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ Windsor @ 3.0GHZ

2x Corsair XMS2 1GB DDR2 800

Foxconn 8800GTX 768Mb

WD Caviar SE16 500GB SATA 3.0Gb/s

Samsung 20X DVD±R DVD Burner

Corsair 620HX 620W

Zalman 9500 or 9700 or a tuniq tower if you have room...the 9500's thru the SVC link is a pretty good deal...

I like the Zalman series and it works good for me...

also case airflow is something that should be up to par...I also mod 90mm fans in the side window case down low to aid with airflow...

Is everything stock?

If so, you could consider buying an Ultima-90. It's basically a downsized TRUE, and it performs really well if you pair it with a nice 92mm fan. (Panaflo, Yate Loon, Sanyo Denki, etc, etc)

What kind of case do you have?

Is everything stock?

If so, you could consider buying an Ultima-90. It's basically a downsized TRUE, and it performs really well if you pair it with a nice 92mm fan. (Panaflo, Yate Loon, Sanyo Denki, etc, etc)

What kind of case do you have?

I have an Antec P180B, It's all stock.

All your temperatures are theoretically fine, although for me (personally), the HDD's are a bit warm. They have fans on the HDD cages, don't they? Most HDDs nowadays are rated for a good range of temps, so that's nothing to be worried about.

Your GPU temps are fine too, well within spec. I'd say that is due to the good airflow in the P180.

As for your CPU, it's fine too, but if you're uncomfortable with the temps, just spend some in an aftermarket cooler. If you want some more performance on a budget, get the Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro. Otherwise, considering the Zalman 95/9700, Thermalright Ultimate 90 / Ultra 120 Extreme.