Asus

neilcha

i have the chance to get a Asus p5n-e sli & 2gb ocz gold pc6400 800mhz for next to nothing from a freind , i am in the posistion to buy a m/b & ram full price which is what i will be doing asap anyway , its just cos my mate is upgrading and i can get a few bits really cheap.

im not really any good at o/c ( i could only get my old opty 165 to 2.2 ):sad: so i dont suppose i will be doing much o/c as 2.4 is enough for my gaming ( though it would be nice to get a 3ghz pc):):) so i suppose i have just answered my own Q , but any ideas will be read and thought about

or i can buy my sig rig from same freind , i used to keep his garden clean & tidy for money before my short stay at one of her majestys establishments plus he lives very near me so we are good mates, i know some of you will say just take the sig rig but i have and own an intel C2D E600 so it would be a shame to not use it and i suppose i just want a better system ....

If money is tight then take your friends rig or just keep borrowing it.

Then you can save for a C2D rigs or better. Then resell your friends rigs or return it. :)

Or better yet make it a folding rig. :)

ive taken then now anyway so i just need a few more bits and i will have a c2d rig , and i can have the case im using now but my mate wants the sig rig back when im ready ,

what is folding all about ? i did follow some link on here and downloaded it but i did not no what was ment to happen or anything so i got rid of it