Bellich and the Patriots

uneedav8

They were pretty much stealing the defensive signals so when their offense was on the field they could adjust for whatever call the defense made. Would be a big advantage in the second half of games to know where blitzes and double coverage was gonna be on the field. Not the first time they were accused of this but this time they got caught.

Actually the were caught doing it last year in Green Bay and the camera was taken away and a complaint was filed.

The sad thing is appears to have been going on for a very long time.

I've been a big Bill/Pats fan but this certainly taints their championships for me.

I'll never look at them the same way.

Certainly there has been no denial but rather confirmation of the cheating from previous team coaches (plus two cases with real hard evidence).

I'm sure that the Pats will pony up $750,000 to cover the fines and the draft pick is no big deal, but they got caught red-handed whatever way you feel about it.

He should have been suspended for four games as well.

Treat him just like a player.

Guest drteming

Couple of years back when the Pats and the Eagles were in Superbowl 39, I remember in the first half, the Eagles' defense were doing quite well. In the second half, the Pats read every play, throwing screen passes every time the Eagles blitzed. At the time, I thought Belichick and his staff were geniuses. Now, well...

I don't like the Patriots anyway. But ever since this has happened, it really has put a question of doubt in my mind about their 3 Super Bowl championships. Did they earn them with skill and respect or did they cheat their way to those Super Bowls?

Someone should start a poll here on the forums and see what other people think about all of this.