Intel e6600, OCZ PC2 6400, OCZ PSU, 6800GT's, all up for grabs!!

Lvcoyote

I have the following items up for sale. All items are guaranteed against DOA. I only accept Paypal for payment (CC OK). All prices quoted include shipping USPS W/DC#. Shipping only to CONUS. Spotless Heatware is under Lvcoyote.

On to the List!!

Intel E6600 CPU, Perfect condition. Prefer to sell just the CPU, but I do have the original box and CPU fan that came with it. If you want the full package we can work something out. I ran this chip at 3.4ghz on air day to day with just a notch or two bump in CPU voltage. As always your results may differ. Great Chip!! $180.00 Shipped

Picture

Picture

OCZ DDR2 PC6400 Platinum Rev. 2.0, 2X1gb Dual Channel Kit, 4-4-4-15. This memory has served me well, it has been flashed with the latest SPD table provided by OCZ. Great Ram!! $80.00 Shipped ***SOLD***

Picture

Picture

Two eVGA 6800GT PCI-e Video Cards. Both cards have an Arctic Cooling Silencer installed on them. I have the original stock coolers I will send with each card. These cards are an exact match to each other, great for a SLI setup. Cards work excellent!! $60.00 each Shipped ***BOTH SOLD***

Picture

Picture

OCZ GameStream 700 Watt Power Supply. This unit powers just about anything you can throw at it, great multi +12v rail unit. Looks and works like new! $95.00 Shipped ***SOLD***

Picture

Picture

Thanks for looking, PM with any questions...... Thanks!!!