Train Accessories

justin131

Pillow.

Thank you! I probably would have forgotten! :tooth:

Long train ride. I was just in Vancouver last weekend to visit family and the weekend before that was in Calgary for a Roger Waters (Pink Floyd) concert.

Why not spend your time talking to all the interesting people you can find on such a trip? I always find thats the best way to spend my time. I have an iPod but I never bring it on the plane for that reason. Maybe I just like to socialize too much for my own good lol.

Who knows you might get lucky as well. ;) Girls like adventure and there is something exciting about hooking up with strangers. I take it your young? Maybe its just cause I am 21 that I'm thinking like that. I guess its pretty rare for a 50+ year old to go hook up with some randoms on a long trip. Who knows though I bet some old timers are still James Bondin' it. Wahoo!

Don't let the good times and the good people pass you by!

Pink Floyd Rules! Hehe, I'm 16 actually so that is right up my ally. :cool:

Come to think of it... condoms... hehe.

Always. :P

Anti-venom.

for the snake bites.

:rolleyes:

I'd take water, too, or a convienient way to carry water. I've never taken a train before, but even a half day of airplanes and airports powered only by pop/soda/Coke and airline snacks makes me feel bad (headache, dry mouth, lethargy). Don't get me wrong, I gotta have a pop/soda/Coke at certain points in my day, but if that's all I drink, I'm in trouble.

PSP and final fantasy 7-9 ... o yes and lots of water i did a 4 hr plain trip only alcohol soda and peanuts when i got there i was hungover

psp is nice for any long trip good for movies music games its just a nice all in 1 i got 4 extra bateries for mine that will go about 30+ hrs

Guest SuppA-SnipA

40 hours? thats insane, thought i'd suffer on the 8.5 hour to Hungary, then the other 2 hours to Serbia by bus, but i'd take a laptop, mp3, camera, and some good headphones

40 hours? thats insane, thought i'd suffer on the 8.5 hour to Hungary, then the other 2 hours to Serbia by bus, but i'd take a laptop, mp3, camera, and some good headphones

Cant afford a lappie but I got the rest covered. (80GB iPod, V-Moda Vibes, and a camera)

The train costs more than a plane or the bus but it is worth it for 1) the comfort 2) the b-e-a-utiful view of the moutains, rivers, and trees. I have taken the same trip on the greyhound three times and I really enjoy it except that its kind of repetitive now so the train will add more comfort and a new (better) view of the awesome scenery.

Sorry about the random unneeded rant but Im so excited! BC is so beautiful and the train ride is going to be the cherry on the trip*!

Cheers,

Justin

*cake