7950 gt KO Superclocked

Bubbaxm2

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I said something like 100+shipping I wouldent piss you off would I. Im also saving up for a 8800 640 because I have a 22in moniter. the 6800GS I have right now will hardly keep up. BA

And they told me the same stuff about my ram I have for sale. Im not going to buy a camera just so I can sell junk part's

HAY this is a pciex_16 card isint it. I just saw a 4X8 7950gt with 512 on newegg. Im still trying to get rid of all the agp card's That video card of your's would make a good inbetween card while im saving for the one I want.BA

It is the pci - express x 16 version. Only way you could get a 7950gt from evga as far as I know. Not selling it because I need the cash so it isn't going anywhere for 100 bucks. Never hurts to ask though.

HitandRun I will get some pics of it up. I have since bought an Asus crosshair and 6000x2 that I have been playing with so I put the 7950 back in my dfi for now. Gonna pull it and take some pics thoough. I also have to get some pics of the OCZ Gold 2GB (2 x 1GB)Ddr2 1100 (PC2 8800) that I am gonna sell soon.

Thanks my friend! I'm not trying to low ball you or anything and I'm interested! Post the pictures on here + the exact EVGA part number! Maybe some benchmark numbers so I have a idea on the scores! Thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...