3 LED's....flashing power LED.... O_o

Alright so i took out my mobo cuz i wanted to install the rest of my watercooling stuff, anyway after a few leaks, i got it up and running, but every time i turn on the computer it gets stuck on the 3 LED's... that tells me it's a memory issue... but I don't see how that's possible, it ran fine before I tinkered with it earlier today.

also I noticed that the hard drive read led is constantly on and the Power Led keeps flashing on and off.... anyone have any ideas as to what might be the cause?

any help is greatly appreciated!

~specs are in sig below

tried that already... doesnt seem to help any. I thought i might've connected something incorrectly and that's why the front power led was flashing but i checked the connections and everything's right..... still can't fix this.

Don't want to hi-jack your thread, but I have the same problem.

I shut down my system, and when I restart it, it gives me the same error like you have. So I didn't change any hardware at all.

I did notice that the machine restarted itself when I was away, so maybe a BSOD or something alike.

I removed the top RAM stick and left the bottom one out as I have to remove the heatsink to get that one out. But still no luck.

I will take everything off tomorow and see what happens. I hope my memory isn't broken :'( If it is, does the SLI-DR support 4x1GB, because my 1GB isn't enough anymore and I really need some more actually. I'm not into OC'ing anymore, so letting them run at standard speeds is ok for me ;)

Have you tried unplugging your W/C? Have you undone your O/C? Go all the way back to stock on all components and let us know if the problem is still there... If you've tried all the above, post model number of your memory and your settings.

i've done a complete CMOS clear... meaning everything is back to optimal settings or whatever so i can't get into bios since the computer wont post. I've unhooked everything but the bare essentials: just put my motherboard, videocard, ram, and cpu and i always get the same thing. I have the same ram as you ganders, and I tested the board with different ram and I get the same problem.