Guest LookBackX2

My current rig:

Lanparty UT NF4 SLI-DR 704-bta bios

Opty 170

Team Xtreem Cronus ddr500 Micron 5b-f IC's

8800GTS 320

OCZ Gmxtreme 600

X-fi Xtrememusic

I use 704-bta? I think that is the name of it. It is on T-mods utility cd.

It works real well for me. Currently I am running 2950 on the 10 multi.

I have the memory set to the 166 ratio, but if I bring the processor back a little, say ...2860 I am able to use the 180 ratio.

My set of Microns will do 270, but not stable. I think the highest I have been able to run them stable was about 266-267.

Definitely use the beta from T-mod's CD works like bread and butter.

ok. my highest stable right now is 265. I can boot up to 283, but fail ORTHOS after a few seconds. Upping the voltage seems to do the trick, but Im not actively cooling the RAM so Im more conservative there.

Guest LookBackX2

From my experience, and what I've read these really like low ds, and dds. Also 2.7-2.8 vdimm is about all they want, at least the ones I have.

To that point, it seems that each pair behaves somewhat uniquely with the secondary timings. I've had two sets, and they both wanted different settings at any speed.

Does your pair have red initials on the spd sticker? If so, they will do 270, but it will be hard to find the sweet spot.

Try one thing, as you raise the vdimm, tighten the timings a little. For some reason they have displayed a tendency to run tighter with more vdimm.

Good Luck, and keep me updated, I'm still tweaking mine as well.