Blue screen at Windows Loadup

OK. I just started having this issue a few days ago and I cant even go on my computer because of this. Currently, I am at a different computer posting here to try to figure out the problem. When I loadup my windows and the Windows XP Black screen comes up with the little progress bar, in the middle of the progress bar loadup, a random Blue Screen comes up for a split second then automaticcly restarts my hole computer.I cant even read what the blue screen says. This process just keeps repeating itself and it wont even let me go to my login screen. Is this signs of a fried ram? or what. Before all this happened the last time it actually loaded up normal , I was at this blue windows screen that said there was an error on my C Drive and that I had to "press any key" to fix this. Well I did that and then it restarted then i would get the other BLUE SCREEN for a split second, the my comp would restart. Then I tried to reformat, tryign to go into my bios it says that "Device is Disabled". If its my ram than I can just go ahead and buy new ram, otherwise I will have to take it to the pc shop nearby, which I really dont wanna do cuz its going to cost them just to look at it and will prolly just reformat it.Any tips are helpful. Thank YOU!

Is your memory Memtest stable? Some of the older versions of those 2GB sticks are known to have problems with degradation, so MemTest your memory again and see if it is stable. If you get problems, downclock back to stock and see if the problem still occurs.