UncleDavid218's For Sale Thread - Core 2 Duo System Part Out + WC Gear

UncleDavid218

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LookBackX2

I wanted to drop a line so there will not be any question by forum members or viewers as to the integrity of UncleDavid218.

I negotiatated the purchase of his Lanparty NF4 SLI-DR motherboard, as you can tell in the *SOLD* section of the first post.

When I arrived at work this morning and did my daily e-mail check I had received an email from David.

He let me know that there was good and bad news, first thing. I was suprised to find out that the good news was not really good news at all, at least for David.

He explained that while verifying that my new-to-me, used mobo was good, it threw memory errors at him, and refused to post.:sad: He went on to explain that since he was a man of his word, I woud be receiving a new from New-Egg Lanparty NF4 SLI-DR Motherboard on my doorstep. :eek2:

Needless to say, I am indebted to David.

(to David)----> Thank You, and feel free to call on me for any help I might be able to offer in the future.

(to thread viewers)----> Conduct business with this individual with the upmost confidence.

My hat goes off to you David.

Thank You, and God Bless.:)

Well it's only bad because the winds are blowing 70MPH causing 10 foot snow drifts :D

Schools closed tomorrow as well *yay*

The only thing that sucks is driving is impossible (which can be good in my case because I have a snowmobile!)

Bump for me!