Please help me overclock...

Here are all my specs.

Biostar TFORCE6100-939

Geilone TCCD 2x 512mb

opteron 148.

XFX 7900gs

I have tried and I go to run prime and it stops in like 4 seconds... Here are options that I have to change and i have know clue what they are.

Cpu frequency

Hammer Fid Control

HT frequency

Memclock Frequency

Watch Dog Timer

Here are memory stuff I don't know..

TCL

TRAS

TRCD

TRP

TRRD

TRC

TRFC

TRWT

I have tried reading instructions but I have no clue on what the options i have.. they are all different

search function is your friend but here are a few links which you should read over and over until it sticks..

NF4 Bios Memory Guide

A64 Overclocking Guide

OCDB Threads

the last link is what you should search through to find people with similar or equal hardware so that you have kind of starting point or tips on what to expect or use but generally you will want to experience this all on your all as not all hardware is equal, it's the overclocker that matters..

good luck.

update... im at 2.85 with 1.5 and my ram is a 2.9 with 3-3-3-5 timings... and it is at 204... this is some of the best ram u can get and i can't get it above 204 stable.. i did before but on the clock i have now it wont go. my bios set the ram to 166 and it is at 204 in cpuz... what should i do next?

Refreshing my own knowledge :)

Tcl = T Column Access Strobe Latency (T=latency/difference)

Trcd = T RAS# to CAS# delay

Tras = T Row Access Strobe

I know you can find some very good explanations on the Mushkin homepage that will tell you why you should not run your mem at 3 3 3 5 timings. In theory Tras (yours at 5) should be 8 (actually 9).

search function is your friend but here are a few links which you should read over and over until it sticks..

NF4 Bios Memory Guide

A64 Overclocking Guide

OCDB Threads

the last link is what you should search through to find people with similar or equal hardware so that you have kind of starting point or tips on what to expect or use but generally you will want to experience this all on your all as not all hardware is equal, it's the overclocker that matters..

good luck.

likewhoa had the right idea:angel: