Need a new PSU

hunter1801

Anyone have any recommendations on a new power supply that could work well for me? How much power should I be looking for to run my system? I read through the recommended list of PSUs, but there are so many there, I dont know what to look for. Im not sure how powerfull of a PSU I really need. I dont want to spend over $100 if possible.

Anyone have any recommendations on a new power supply that could work well for me? How much power should I be looking for to run my system? I read through the recommended list of PSUs, but there are so many there, I dont know what to look for. Im not sure how powerfull of a PSU I really need. I dont want to spend over $100 if possible.

What is wrong with your current PSU? I've run more power-hungry components (including the DFI board) on an Antec 500w PSU and it overclocked just fine.

Are you upgrading (or planning to)?

I am thinking about a new PSU. I have been looking at these to supplies

Corsair

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct....rodid=CA-004-CS

Enermax

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct....rodid=CA-024-EN

:)

Next time don't hijack his thread. :)

Get the Corsair. It's on the Recommended list, and I myself like it.

The Enermax isn't on the Recommended list.

Read it.

Next time don't hijack his thread. :)

Get the Corsair. It's on the Recommended list, and I myself like it.

The Enermax isn't on the Recommended list.

Read it.

I ain't hijacking no thread, am giving the user a an option to what is available, & what I have been looking at. If you don't like that then tough ;)

I ain't hijacking no thread, am giving the user a an option to what is available, & what I have been looking at. If you don't like that then tough ;)

Then I misunderstood it, geez.

Wouldn't matter, the Corsair is out of his price range.

My PSU is dead, so I wanted to find a replacement. I dont want to get the same one because Im afraid it will mess up again (even though I know its unlikely) and I also want a chance to get experience with a new PSU. Like I said, under $100 would be preferred.

The Enermax 535, if you really must.

I would highly recommend the OCZ, though, even if it is $8 over $100. After the rebate it is $88, and it will future-proof you a little bit more than the 535w of the Enermax.