Mobo Problems

this may be stupid question, but my bios is fried. Is this due to overclocking or what. I want to keep oc'ing, but if its messing with my mobo I dont want to.

I'd like to think it was that easy, but there are no jumpers to reset the bios, since giga-byte are idiots. They thought there dual-bios technology was sooo great, that they didn't need jumpers.

We tried removingt he battery and putting it back in but it didnt work. Gigabyte assumes that if one bios goes bad you'll reload a new one onto that so that you'll never need to flash it. Shaggy didnt knowt he first bios was bad though he thought his overclocking was unstable, so he changed the core voltage but the bios didnt save properly so that was the last bios there was. There is no way to just flash it. They didnt make a way to do it, or if there is a way then Im too stupid to find it in the manual. The battery thing didnt work anyway.

doesnt matter though, gigabyte is sending him a new board.

right, you boot with a floopy, how is it gonna update it when there is NO bios, that means it wont goto boot devices or anything, it means the board is pretty much useless.