NVMM version- OCZ ram compatibility

I'd hate to be a chronic thread starter, but I am still having some problems, which I now determined is likely to be related to my memory. I posted a thread about the problems here... http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68192 .......and here...... http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71367

I won't go into the problems 'cause my previous threads are long enough, but basically I found most of the problems went away after reducing the vram to 1.9v. Although I was fine for 2 days (longest trouble-free stint ever), they have now returned. I believe the memory is faulty and am ready to RMA but I just read this by Tony on OCZ forums....

"I have noted that a lot of the bios updates for Nvidia based AM2 motherboards now feature new chipset code. it may be important to note that the bios your board is using must have NVMM version 4.062.19. This seems to have cured a lot of the issues with the 6400gold etc on quite a few boards"

So what I'm wondering is, does the latest bios have this version? I can't seem to find any info on it.

You should be able to see the NVMM version on the POST screen right when you start up the computer. On the NF590 8/29 beta bios the version it has is 4.062.12 not sure what the Inifinity board has so you gotta check that out. :)

You should be able to see the NVMM version on the POST screen right when you start up the computer. On the NF590 8/29 beta bios the version it has is 4.062.12 not sure what the Inifinity board has so you gotta check that out. :)

Of course! I'll check it out.

Finally found it- NVMM: 4.062.07

Now can this version be updated or is that only done through a bios flash. I have been unable to find any information on the recommended version 4.062.19. Is there a modded bios with this version?