Good Temp Monitor?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no need to flash the videocard bios...

just clock them with atitool to whatever u want.

yes, u can control the voltages on the mastercard just like on the regular x1800xt´s.

Sorry but I will be doing the Flashing. I would rather flash then run it that way thru ATI Tool. I just have to switch my clocks to 500/500 then flash, then my clocks will jump to 1.47v @ 700/1600. I got a Zalman vf900 & AS5. I will only use ATI Tool for the crossfire overclocks. Thank you for the suggestion tho. It seems people were acheiving better clocks with the download flash then the way you suggested. Reason lots of people said is cause the download slackened the memory for better stability.

RivaTuner can create a log file, as can CoreTemp ;)

Plus nVidia temp monitor too is good and keeps track over the whole time you are in a game. So you can go back. I have found no difference in temps from using RivaTuner and nVidia temp monitors.

Only time I found something fishy with a temperature monitorwas with ATI Tool and my 7900gtx.

Guest MadDias
Sorry but I will be doing the Flashing. I would rather flash then run it that way thru ATI Tool. I just have to switch my clocks to 500/500 then flash, then my clocks will jump to 1.47v @ 700/1600. I got a Zalman vf900 & AS5. I will only use ATI Tool for the crossfire overclocks. Thank you for the suggestion tho. It seems people were acheiving better clocks with the download flash then the way you suggested. Reason lots of people said is cause the download slackened the memory for better stability.

i´m running 705gpu/1,45v and 810mem/2,212v right now (on stock cooler).

i don´t see the need for a bios flash just to get higher standard clocks or loose mem timings.

i´m running 705gpu/1,45v and 810mem/2,212v right now (on stock cooler).

i don´t see the need for a bios flash just to get higher standard clocks or loose mem timings.

well apparently its better. I have read on xtreme systems, overclockers and they all recommend it if you can. Especially if you have the Sapphire. I have a Sapphire and I am gonna do this. I myself, love to flash cards and gonna try this one.

What is your crossfire overclock at? My mastercard would be a ATI version, not Sapphire.

Guest MadDias
What is your crossfire overclock at?

that is my crossfire overclock...

both cards are running 705/810

the mastercard still has it´s standard cooler, i have to wait for my new radiator then it will be getting a waterblock too.

i´m hoping to get somewhere near my single card overclock which was 720/835.

the only card i ever flashed was my 9800pro to a xt ;)