Update/re-install nforce4 chipset drivers

Hello folks, I was wondering what the correct way is to update or re-install chipset drivers. I have tried using control panel ---> add/remove programs.

Is there a better way to do this? Also, is there any drivers included with 6.86 driver package that i should not install besides the usual nVidia firewall?

I am trying to figure out why a certain game(Medieval 2) keeps messing up and freezing, whilst other games(far cry, oblivion) play all day long without any issues. Texh support from medieval forums say to try re-installing chipset drivers. I am a noob when it comes to software and drivers so any help is welcome.

Hello folks, I was wondering what the correct way is to update or re-install chipset drivers. I have tried using control panel ---> add/remove programs.

Is there a better way to do this? Also, is there any drivers included with 6.86 driver package that i should not install besides the usual nVidia firewall?

I am trying to figure out why a certain game(Medieval 2) keeps messing up and freezing, whilst other games(far cry, oblivion) play all day long without any issues. Texh support from medieval forums say to try re-installing chipset drivers. I am a noob when it comes to software and drivers so any help is welcome.

About all you can do is use the control panel, you cannot unistall the sata and ide drivers because you are using a raid0 array and you won't be able to boot back up to install new drivers..