How can I tell if it is mobo or ram?

Right on.

I have a condition that causes cognitive dysfunction in other words I have a learning disability. As I have said many times in this thread and other threads I have read the guides more than once and I don't understand, I can't comprehend what I am reading. All I asked was to help me determine if the problem is the ram or mobo. I am not trying to OC it. I am tired of hearing read the guides because I have.

I never thought to google it, that was a good lead, thanks Loggan26, I will pursue it.

I am not trying to OC it. I am tired of hearing read the guides because I have.

The issue of overclocking is irrelevant. The system is going to be just as unstable at stock speeds as it will when overclocked if the memory timings are wrong. The Overclocking Guide has a complete section devoted to memory timings, what the do and suggested settings. This section applies as much to a stock system as it does to an overclocked system. Nobody is going to be able to guide you step by step through each memory timing unless you have at least a basic understanding of what they are talking about.