NO Post, no Beep's just 4leds

Hi i have some troubles, between the PSU and the rest of the PC, i manage to make them work, suddenly one day i try to start the pc and it didnt post, i check and just see the 4 leds on, i take everything away, and tried one by one component and it always happen the same juslt 4 leds, then i clear CMOS, it didnt work i make a search here and i do "The proper Clear CMOS recovery from a "no boot" condition", and no matter how much time i tired i have allready tried the 24hours, it dont makes the beep when i press insert key.

I have allready test all the other components in other PC's and they are working properly.

Looks like a RMA, I had a similar problem with 4 LED’s and NO boot, I ended up RMA’ing both and found my powersupply had blown and fried the board.

When talking to the RMA engineer he said motherboards can be damaged by overstrained PSU that providing unstable voltage, so your mobo could have been damaged but the PSU still works?

Anyway, Good luck sorting it out!

When talking to the RMA engineer he said motherboards can be damaged by overstrained PSU that providing unstable voltage, so your mobo could have been damaged but the PSU still works?

The PSU still works btw it works better than after because right now when i power the mobo no matter what its plugged it works damn it dont post :sweat:

Looks like a RMA, I had a similar problem with 4 LED’s and NO boot, I ended up RMA’ing both and found my powersupply had blown and fried the board.

Charlie and you get a new board???