Armed Assault - Newest Game ?

sailindawg

Armed Assault, Arma

Have any of the European DFI Streeters seen this game for sale or actually played it?

It's from the Czech company that made Operation Flashpoint. The game seems like it has great potential, however the game devs seem to have a distribution problem, or so they say.

If anyone from Europe has played this game, can you give a critique ??

Thanks.

Guest MadDias

Armed Assault will be released november 30.

the screenshots are looking very nice, can´t wait to see the game.

I understand your comparison to BF2. I hope that it's just not a BF2 clone. Check out the movie on the site. I was hoping that it would be a tactical FPS along the lines of the original Ghost Recon and GR: Advanced Warfighter. I tried the demo for one of the first Operation Flashpoint games about 3 years ago and don't recall why I ignored it. I would like to see a demo for this one before buying it. I'm surprised that a demo hasn't been circulated in the Czech Republic or Germany by this time.

Yeah I don't want a clone, but I don't want a game with the same style as Ghost Recon ect, I throughly dislike it... Im more of a Rambo (but with team work with my mates) then a full on Tatical Shooter.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MadDias

i just got to play the czech version...

wow

if u liked operation flashpoint u will definetly love armed assault.

same style and gameplay as in operation flashpoint but with all the new graphic goodies.