Need BIOS-Settings for MDT RAM-Timings

Hi Everyone!

I have a big problem! My mainboard is a DFI LanParty UT nf4 Ultra-D and MDT DIMM 2GB Kit (DualChannel, 2x1024MB, 2,5-3-3-7-1)

Sometimes, when I use software/games, which use a lot of hardware-ressources, there comes a bluescreen! The problems are some wrong values in the BIOS (perhaps the CAS RAS values/timings). A long time ago a friend gave me the right values, i used them and everything worked fine. but now i had to reset my bios and so there are the standard values now and i didn't know the old values! Have someone any ideas, what i must configure into the ram-options in the bios so windows will working without any problems!?

Sorry for my bad english and thanx a lot for answers!

Tom

STRiDeR

You need to create a signature as stated in the rules you agreed to when joining the forum.Your signature should consist of a detailed listing of the components in your system. Please complete your signature before posting again.

• 3 weeks later...

HI

Im having the same ram in the 1gb version as BGA Chip (not TSOP for that matter) Bios settings in my sig. If you want detailed settings pm me.

Also theres a good thread @ HWLUXX

http://www.forumdeluxx.de/forum/showthread...PC3200+BGA+TSOP

Maybe you should try 2t instead of 1t what helps stability with these rams.

2.5v-2.6v is ok, mine do like 2,5v more than 2,6v.

Also you could try DRAM Drive strength level 3