wierd sound issues "help needed"

Hi gues this is my first post here, i've been lurking in these forums for while now

and finally desided to register.

Ok to the proplem. i'm experiensing some sound proplems with my mobo, after an hour or so all sounds just desapear, and this hapens on a totally randomly, what in the world whould cause this, corrupted sound codecs? is my board is starting to fall apart? or something else. and the sound desapears during games and while i'm on windows. :sad:

I guess the first thing I would do is run some Spyware and Virus detection stuff, probably defrag too.

Also I'd open up msconfig and disable everything that is supposed to start on boot...thats questionable though. Check your task manager though and see if anything running looks odd/out-of-place.

I guess the first thing I would do is run some Spyware and Virus detection stuff, probably defrag too.

Also I'd open up msconfig and disable everything that is supposed to start on boot...thats questionable though. Check your task manager though and see if anything running looks odd/out-of-place.

actually i allso suspectec that i may have some crap doing damage to my system and ran a some spyware and virus prorgrams earlier before i posted here. and no all in the task manager looks to be just fine........ wierd:confused: