Having stability problems!

Hello.

Ive got some problems with my computer , it reboots very often and sometimes it wont start.. it just beeps and shows 3 red lights.

I wonder what could cause that to happen so i did reset cmos and checked all power cables and that stuff , but without change.. i still got that problem..

I disconnected the memory stick nearest the CPU (orange socket) then my computer works smooth and stable without any reboots or something.

I want to run with 2 sticks? Whats the problem?? Could it be some Bios settings or do i got a non-working memory?

Thanks for the help and sorry for my bad english

//Adam.

My sig shows the hardware im using.

Test each stick of memory one at a time in the orange slot furthest from the processor. Run MemTest tests #5 and #8, 8-10 passes. If no errors run the complete set of tests 3-4 hours. If both sticks pass repeat the tests with both sticks installed. Tests #5 and #8, 8-10 passes. If no errors run the complete set of tests 8-10 hours.

Test each stick of memory one at a time in the orange slot furthest from the processor. Run MemTest tests #5 and #8, 8-10 passes. If no errors run the complete set of tests 3-4 hours. If both sticks pass repeat the tests with both sticks installed. Tests #5 and #8, 8-10 passes. If no errors run the complete set of tests 8-10 hours.

Thanks i will try that today :).

Sounds pretty much like my first pair of Ballistix (I had 2*512). Mine didn't generate any errors at beginning, the faulty sticks was able to run single channel in the two top slots.

RMA them and now it works fine.