unstable, advise please

Try a different PSU, there are a lot of reports of problems with the Enermax Liberty 620w.

See the first page of the DFI Recommended Power Supplies thread. Link in my sig.

thank you for your (terribly spelled) comment, but as i pointed out, the PSU isn't the problem (and at £100 it is a rather expensive piece of "crape"). i didn't know the recomendations when buying the parts for the system, it was just the "Best" power supply from the place i was buying it from, almost all others were "generic" crap at about £30(and i'm sure this power supply is better than generic cheap junk(the kind of stuff that comes from cheap cases which include PSUs)).

Hello,

I think your PSU is crape again...lol

It's alright..:)

There is nothing "crape" about an Enermax PSU. There are several Enermax PSUs on the DFI recommended list. A lot of PSU makers have issues, even the ever popular Antec took a serious nose dive when there current PSU's at the time weren't working with the newer hardware.

Comments such as yours are not helpful and childish.

There are several Enermax PSUs on the DFI recommended list.

But the Liberty 620W is not one of them. Not only is it not on the recommended list, it is stated not to use this psu on DFI motherboards.