Popsicle Stick Joke

RaTeD-R

Ok, I just got done making another one of my world famous Root Beer floats. One of the ingredients in this float, is those red white and blue popsicle sticks. It really adds flavor, and the popsicle stick works great for stirring the drink after the popsicle itself has melted away. Anywayz, I sound like a freaking commercial. Heres the joke that was printed on the stick.

Why did the computer goto the restaurant?

To get a BYTE to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:D:P:):D:P:);)

:angry:

Guess who's back.... RaTeDs back... tell some men....

Rub my back, rub my back, rub my back.....

heh...

Where ya been RaTeD? :P It's been... quiet lately. Collected any new web sites for us to go visit? :P:):D

First, what was in the float: Mug RootBeer, RedWhite&Blue Popsicle, Chocoloate Moose Ben&Jerrys IceCream & Whip Cream. Yeah, its bomb :). If we ever get some Lan party organized I'll spike it w/ Vodka and off we go!!!!!!!

I've been sick!!!!!! YEAH, IN JULY! :angry: . These last few days have been heck, beautiful weather, TONS of basketball being played, and I'm inside coughing up a lung. I did manage to download 20 gigs in 5 days, so I'm kinda proud of that. During those long 30+ hour download nights I did drop in the IRC chat room everynow and then, watching PsyWar get banned and all :P . And thanks to those 20 gigs I've been playing alot of Max Payne - RTCW - Ghost Recon & Armerica's Army (i'm trying not to delete it, I really am)

I've been dropping off a line here and there. I guess the main reason I've been quite is just the simple fact I have nothing intelligent to say :D