Hey Will This Work ?

KoRn

Im looken forward to some pics.

Im curious as to how u are doing this.

Is it just a tub of water with yer rad in it and a fan blowing on the water?

Are you adding cold water to the tub??

Some pics and a discription please.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you give me a few hours ill have the system all set up and working its still running great .

I really cant bealeve it worked im going to mount the fans in a better tub and since ive started this topic i never added any cold water.

I guess if your going to do some hevy gameing you can ill give good pics and detales on it later today

Edited by KoRn

Sorry i havent been on just getting the system working perfect im going to change a couple little things on it. Then ill get pics up any 1 know where i can host some pics for free ?. Or someone that can ? do it for me ? thx

first off you need to realize that you can make heat disappear. the heat has to go somewhere, and if you dont continue to move it away from your system it will eventually just backlog back into it. the heat moves from the cpu, to the water cooling to the radiator out into the water... then thats it, it builds up there, until there is no longer enough capacity in the water to accept any more heat from the radiator and your system overheats. its much more difficult to remove heat from sitting water than water in a radiator,your just adding more useless steps, if i were you just stick to plain radiator + fans

sure thing EB2600... think about it... try not using the radiator and just recycle the water into that bowl/tub or urs... its the same thing but more efficient. I hear that you arent cooling the radiator with the fan directly so whats the point of that radiator? nothing! the water is trapped inside of the same surface area... but if u allow the water to swim, then the volume is as large as the container!!! get it? do it!

I think the point of it is to keep dirty bong water out of the main system.

Do U want to try and clean out yer cpu block asfter a few months? Seems easier to me to have to clean the fins on yer rad.

But thats just my opinon

eventually that water will get hot/warm

Yeah but, he could just pump that water out into another rad and have that rad sit in a tub of water, then pump THAT water out into another rad and have that rad sit in a tub of water, and pump that water into another rad and have that rad sit in a tub of water............................. hahahahha

Rob