Need new motherboard drivers

Guest DaddyD302_merged

Guest DaddyD302

Does anyone know any other drivers out there besides the official Nvidia Nforce 5 drivers? I'm not exactly happy about the performance on these drivers. CD/DVD rom starts slow, raid ain't so fast.

I mean, what drivers for a motherboard would speed up your computer? Chipset drivers, maybe? Your hardware is kick-butt, so it is probably software. You've shut down all useless processes and services? No spy-ware, etc.?

You've installed all that dual-core hotfix and what not, right?

There is someone here with a sig about proper RAID setup, no idea who it is though. Forgot their name. I'll tell you their name if I can remember it later.

Expand more on this drive problem. You don't list what optical drive you have...Try updating its firmware.

GL!

~Ibrahim~

Ummmm you do realize that is an Intel mobo driver? I don't think I wanna try it, lol. Thanks for trying though.

Did you read what I said after the link? I installed them and it worked fine, if it didn't work fine I wouldn't have suggested it at all. :rolleyes:

If you are still unsure here are the versions from the 9.53 package and 9.35 which came with the mobo.

Ethernet Driver (v60.15) "WHQL"

Network Management Tools (v60.18)

SMBus Driver (v4.52) "WHQL"

Installer (v5.10)

WinXP IDE SataRAID Driver (v6.67) "WHQL"

WinXP IDE SataIDE Driver (v6.67) "WHQL"

WinXP RAIDTOOL Application (v6.73)

Ethernet Driver (v60.24)

Network Management Tools (v60.25)

SMBus Driver (v4.57) "WHQL"

Installer (v5.17)

WinXP IDE SataRAID Driver (v6.87)