Good LCD gaming and DVD/movie monitor?

Soap

I've been looking at newegg at some of the LCD 19inch monitors there.

I seen viewsonic's and liked what I saw and most reviews were overall good.

I don't want to spend any more than $250.00 - $260.00. even cheaper without sacrafcing quality would be good too.

Whats a good LCD gaming/movie monitor in that price range?

Preferrably no ghosting, blurring, dead pixels, bleeding and etc.

As always thanks for your help.

Well, I don't think it is immediately in your price range for a 19", but Sceptre is a great company that will guarantee against dead pixels period. On Newegg it does not state this, but I received my 19" Naga X from the egg, had one dead pixel. Whoopty, but I had heard of Sceptre's reputation and decided to contact them. Replacement! :) That's a little better than the industry standard of "1-7 dead pixels and you're stuck with 'em". That's like getting a new car with 6 scratches and still having to pay full price for it and not getting it fixed by dealer...

Stick around 8ms or less of response for great gaming...

I personally enjoy my Sceptre 19" and have had so much great things with the product and the company that is the only brand of LCD I will go with for my PCs now.

Also, if you buy your monitor at a retial joint like Costco, Staples, etc. with good return policies they will allow you to return the monitor easily. I know Costco and Staples have hassle-free returns/exchanges.

Good luck

boo

I'd consider this one...

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...9&sku=320-5123

for 99 cents you can get an ebay dell coupon for 20% off which brings the price down to $231 plus shipping. I have the 2005fpw and absolutely love it. This is a similar model but doesnt have the usb ports or s video input. But has a 5 ms response time opposed to a 16 ms on mine. For $231 I don't think you could go wrong. Widescreen too