WC TT Armor Jr. with mods

Nice work,

Does the RAD still work good with it being at the bottom of the case. I might be putting a watercooling kit in my normal TT Armour case, But i might use a tripple rad and i dont fancey loosing all my drives bays ect.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work, Does the RAD still work good with it being at the bottom of the case. I might be putting a watercooling kit in my normal TT Armour case, But i might use a tripple rad and i dont fancey loosing all my drives bays ect.

FYI, RAD works fine in the bottom of the case. Also being at the lowest point in the loop all the fluid drains into the rad, so it acts like a resevoir. The hose routing I have right now is not the best, as one of the hoses blocks off PCI slots, so getting a card in and out of the case is a bit of a pain, but I plan on fixing that very soon with new hose routing. I just need to find some time to pull everything apart, and cut some new hoses.

If you try a triple rad this way I would really like to see some pic's. That would be really sweeeet!

Yeh i might try a tripple rad. Although i would only be cooling a CPU and nothing else. Buying a dremel tommrow going to start working on getting cableing sorted behind the motherboard tray ect. Will also be doing the same with the TT Mambo case lol. If you want some pics of my dremel work, which will be my first i will send you some :). Have you routed your wires behind the mobo tray.. I will be using a Corsair 620W PSU, so its flat cables will be a bonus :D. Im just worried about my 45CM SATA cables coming from the top hdd cage.

Here's burntcircuit's radiator mod v.2.

In a Tsunami Dream Midsize Tower with a Thermaltake Bigwater 745 Kit.

Radiator shots

dsc00008cl6.th.jpg

dsc00009ld4.th.jpg

Internal shot

dsc00010uq1.th.jpg

Exterior Shot

dsc00013gy3.th.jpg

Night Shot (sorry for the blurriness)

dsc00011xw6.th.jpg

All credit to the mod goes to burntcircuit. =)

Here's burntcircuit's radiator mod v.2.

In a Tsunami Dream Midsize Tower with a Thermaltake Bigwater 745 Kit.

. . .

All credit to the mod goes to burntcircuit. =)

L :eek: :eek: K at that, Whoot. That looks really sweet man. I see your hose routing looks like it works much better than mine. This is something I want to change over the holidays as its a bit of a pain right now on my rig as the "T" line just gets in the way of everything.

The rad you used looks kinda ghetto with the copper tubes visible which adds a lot to the look. Nice job!