Lost Network Shares

I don't know if this an issue with DFI or Windows XP. I just reinstalled Windows XP Home Edition back in Aug. I ran all the updates, etc and everything ran fine.

However, two days ago, all of a sudden my home network shares disappeared. I did not change anything in terms of my settings. My PC is set for the correct IP address, subnet, etc.

I am not running the nvidia firewall and I am using the Marvel lan. I can still access my file server because it is a mapped drive, but when I go to network places and look under workgroups, it gives me "Workgroup_name is not accessible. You may not have permission to use this network resource". I have three other machines on the network and I can't access them.

I am currently only running the crappy windows firewall. I have tried accessing the network with it shutdown, no change. I also use AVG for my AV.

I am pulling my hair out over this. I even reinstalled the Drive Image 7 backup image from back in Aug. It lost the network shares also. HELP!!!!

Is the nVidia firewall installed with the nforce driver package? It is listed under programs or services. I do not see it in my system, I am just wondering if I accidently installed it. I can't figure this out and it is driving me nuts.