Soldier Of Fortune II Double Helix.

Barney Fife

Thanks. Matter of fact I'm gonna bit on that one in the link. It says new condition but I doubt it. Thanks Playah.

More like walk into your local BB, and look in the bins.

BB=Best Buy? Bins=trash bins? Thanks for the help.............................NOT! :P

Thanks. Matter of fact I'm gonna bit on that one in the link. It says new condition but I doubt it. Thanks Playah.

BB=Best Buy? Bins=trash bins? Thanks for the help.............................NOT! :P

BB = Best Buy, yup, Bins = Bargain Bins, :rolleyes:

BB is bestbuy. Thought everyone knew that. :P

Would BB throw stuff in the trash and then you find it, and bring it back in store to buy it?

Oh, and just so you know, getting the game 'used' means most likely that you can't play the game online.

BB is bestbuy. Thought everyone knew that. :P
Well Duh! Hey SpongeBob what about !@#$%^ and :(%*^&$#@!?
Would BB throw stuff in the trash and then you find it, and bring it back in store to buy it?
Fikin lol.
Oh, and just so you know, getting the game 'used' means most likely that you can't play the game online.
The one in the link says "New" can I play that online? :P

My little nephew took my game while I was away on vacation and I don't have the guts to ask it back. Damn Nephews.

Well Duh! Hey SpongeBob what about !@#$%^ and :(%*^&$#@!?

Fikin lol.

The one in the link says "New" can I play that online? :P

My little nephew took my game while I was away on vacation and I don't have the guts to ask it back. Damn Nephews.

Sadly, all "like new" copies I have seen are all CDKEY used already.

This is why I say, if it isn't new, then you might run into problems if they already used the key. Dunno what..um.. Activision will do in this case, and if they will reset your key or not.

No this guy said that the CD was never taken out of its cover and its Key and GUID was never used for either online or offline.

It may cost me about $10-15 after auction is ended. Activision or Raven either wants to have anything to do with SOF for unexplained reasons.

I don't know why they hate their own creation and maybe its the same reason they refused SOF sequel.

Maybe game was unexpectedly popular (online) that people stayed hooked on both SOF and SOFII, and they have more online players than some of the newer games.

Off topic but the fact.