Rdx200 Bios Search

watsupfool

Hi guys and girls, im new here so please bare with me :). I have a problem which is driving me mad. I know of a bios for a ultra D M/B which allows a sandy core to get 3.1, Ive looked everywhere and cant get a bios discription similar for the rdx200, is there anyone who knows of a good bios to go with my cpu and M/B??Before i updated bios to revision A i used to be able to run 2.7 but now since new bios i cant get above 2.6 :(,thats the reason im looking for new bios. Any help would be great and thanks in advance. Jorg

12/23/05 ;)

m/d/y

here in germany a date always is d/m/y.. sorry if i confused u ;)

this bios i good enough for gettin a sandy above 3ghz. got mine to 3025mhz ocdb-stable.

but i think i was very lucky with my cpu-stepping too.

But before i updated my bios i used to get alot higher OC, had 2.9 before and got 29.844 on SPImod 1M but now i cant even start 2.75?? Any idea as to what i can do, I'm ordering a 3x120 mm radaitor next week to get temps down more. Ive got a liitl Aquagate watersystem at the moment. Thx Jorg

This is an area i havent ventured into yet, all the tcplmtpclrmts's confuse my poor brain and scares me :(, so yes i am still using the standard ram timings,I am currently at 180 divider thats the only thing iv changed obviously. Thx

Edit: i hav noticed i cant get my pc to start at 166 divider ?? I think im right in saying that.

yeah.. those mem settings are something i never heard of before using a dfi mobo.

try searching the socket939-ocdb for posts with ur ram to see what others set their timings to.

u´ll have to learn playing with those settings... it´s a thing of trial and error

OverClocking DataBase.. that´s what ocdb is..

in this thread users share their settings to give others some kind of advice on how they achieved their overclock.

I´m sure that there are some entries of guys using crucial ballistix ram like u