Front I/O ports

Hello, I'm new to posting on the forum, though I have been reading it for a while now. :)

I am having trouble hooking up my front ports for mic and headphones from my lian-li case. I have tried it with the block hookup, but that isn't working and i think I need to use the single pin hook-ups(the block puts the mic-power pin into the MB mic right pin). I just can't figure out how to set up the single pins with the motherboard on the Karajan Audio Module to the case wires because they have different names.

I have tried several different things, none of which has worked. I don't know if I have a bad case jack or if its just my wiring, so I figured I should ask for some help.

The wires are labeled:

Ground

Mic-Power

Mic-In

L-Out

R-Out

L-Ret

R-Ret

And the Motherboard pins(according to manual):

Line_Out_Left_Front

Line_Out_Left

Line_Out_Right_Front

Line_Out_Right

N.C.

N.C.

Vcc

Mic-Right

Mic-Left

GND

Any help would be greatly appreciated

• 1 month later...
I am having trouble hooking up my front ports for mic and headphones from my lian-li case. I have tried it with the block hookup, but that isn't working and i think I need to use the single pin hook-ups(the block puts the mic-power pin into the MB mic right pin)

According to the manuals your front audio connector pinout is the same as mine. I'm using the single 10 pin front audio connector with no problem.

Bump, I also have a Lian Li case and am having the same problem, which is trying to connect the front I/O audio to the mobo. I can't seem to find where to connect it to.

The connector for front audio is on the Karajan audio module.

Call Monday and ask if this will work. I'm thinking it will.

Lian Li Front Port Cable Extension

Thankyou for the reply.

The audio cable is about 19" and I just need about 1/2" just to connect it. Do you think that if I cut the zip tie that is around the individual pin connectors and connect then onto the audio that they will work?