C1 Error message

Gotchya, AFAIK you need to put the two RAM sticks in the orange slots for 1T or in the yellow slots for 2T (but I'm probably wrong...) Everybody here will pound it into yer skull "USE THE ORANGE SLOTS", so try that out. If that doesn't work, update yer BIOS to 5/23/06 or the one right before that (find it on DFI's site) and THEN try the orange slots.

Jimi, that's frickin' wierd! Think it has to "warm up" first or something? Do you keep the computer on while waiting and then reboot, or just turn it off and wait a few minutes before trying again?

Ok, now I have had windows installed and running several times. But, every time I restart (because of drivers and such), it says there is a Disc Boot error, and I need to insert the system disc (And re-install windows). I have reinstalled windows several times. It has been on both of my hard drives, and I get the same error.

EDIT: I also have the boot device priority set to HDD only, and the other 2 are disabled. Every time I restart, it says "Boot From CD: DISC BOOT ERROR, INSERT SYSTEM DISC AND HIT ENTER"

This is when I have the boot from CD option disabled. This is driving me crazy :(