WTB: Barebones SLI | SLI-DR or CFX3200-DR + 2x6800++

politbureau

Looking to buy a barebones SLI system for my brother for his birthday. I AM that nice.

SLI-DR or CFX3200-DR

Minimum 2x6800, preferably 7800+

Case optional, prefer no CPU/RAM etc. as we have lots lying around. I'll consider spending more for a complete system if it's nice and the price is right.

I have a decent amount of money to spend on a used setup, and will def spend more to get more. However I do have a budget, as this is a birthday present!

If you have something that fits the bill, let me know.

Thanks for your time!

EDIT: PM me if interested - not on the forum a lot and this is generally easier.

P.S. Will trade for a complete system or barebones + cash for my mint Xbox, accessories and 28 games. See my FS post here.

hey i got my sli system for sale here

I am willing to trade for some of that xbox setup plus cash I am mainly interested in everything except msot all the games there are only 2 or 3 there that we may need.

personaly I would like to sell my board,v-cards,case,PSU and cpu all together but I could work something out.

hey i got my sli system for sale here

I am willing to trade for some of that xbox setup plus cash I am mainly interested in everything except msot all the games there are only 2 or 3 there that we may need.

personaly I would like to sell my board,v-cards,case,PSU and cpu all together but I could work something out.

PM'd