NF4x Infinity 754 Won't boot

Hey all,

I just got a new NF4x Infinity 754 and it will not power up at all. At first I had an Antec True480 PSU connected to it via a 20 to 24 pin adapter and the stand by LED was on but quite dim. I tried another Antec 380w PSU and this time the LED would flicker. So I figured it wasn't getting enough juice. I went out and bought an OCZ Powerstream 520w, with this PSU plugged in the LED does not light up at all. The motherboard is out of the computer, and the only thing the PSU is hooked up to is the motherboard. Am I missing something here? Please help.

Thanks!

Hello,

Plug both power connectors into the motherboard.

24-pin main power connector

4-pin 12v secondary connector or EPS

Did you try clearing the CMOS.

Build the rig with a minimal build of 1 HDD, 1 video card, 1 memory module in DIMM 1 slot and PS/2 keyboard.

º¿º

Thanks for the quick response!

Yes, both power connectors are connected to the board. As I said above the only thing connected to the board is the PSU itself, via the 2 connections. Only CPU and 1 Stick of Ram is in it. But the Stand-By LED (Below the PCI-E 16 slot) will not even light on with the new OCZ Powerstream 520w that I just bought. I have never had this happen to me before...