Raid 0 using Sata 3 & 4, what about Sata 1 & 2?

Considering that the Marvel chip supports the Sata 1 & 2 ports and apparently there are problems caused by overclocking, if I use Sata 3 & 4 for my Raid 0 configuration would my DVD drive work on Sata 1 or 2?

I dont believe any drive will work as it overclocks the whole controller resulting in a very unstable result. Apparently it may work depending on how far you've overclocked and I asked this question when I first got the board but i havent been able to get my board to boot with a drive on this sata channel and being overclocked 1mhz

Your Plextor comes with a SATA connection right? I don't see why not, listen man, have you been waiting for someone to answer your question before even attempting this? I hope you've already tried this, this is very very easy. Now what kind of problems when you overclock or did you just hear this from someone else? :)

I dont believe any drive will work as it overclocks the whole controller resulting in a very unstable result. Apparently it may work depending on how far you've overclocked and I asked this question when I first got the board but i havent been able to get my board to boot with a drive on this sata channel and being overclocked 1mhz

exactly

anything plugged into SATA 1/2 once you have taken the fsb past 240 will fail to detect