help need to improve on ram and OC for my opty 170. 2.8ghz please!

size.jpg

everything is listed in my sig below.

system runs at 50C full load with prime.

i can boot up to 2.8 but when i run prime for like 5-10 mins it wuld crap out and BSOD. how can i improve this? so i can reach 2.8? any suggestions? also when i prime it gives me that paging thing. can i tighting up my ram to run better and faster with high clocks? someone help

At the settings that you're currently at have you tried testing your PSU with a multimeter at full load to see how the rails are doing yet? What about upping the Vcore just a slight bit, do anything? Your memory is rated at DDR600, not sure why you have it on a divider at this point...275HTT? What's the model on those memory modules? How much voltages are you feeding them?

At the settings that you're currently at have you tried testing your PSU with a multimeter at full load to see how the rails are doing yet? What about upping the Vcore just a slight bit, do anything? Your memory is rated at DDR600, not sure why you have it on a divider at this point...275HTT? What's the model on those memory modules? How much voltages are you feeding them?

OCZ6001024EEPE-K platinum Elite RAM

just lowered to 3.0 CAS and 166 divider. then up the voltage (1.568) on the cpu and up to 2.8 priming stable for 5 mins on both cores.

edited: 15min prime. still running

edited: 30min prime. still running

edited: 45min prime. still running HOLY .! that's a record for this CPU on 2.8ghz

edited: 57min prime crapped out on core 2