Bought my first laptop :) any advice?

{TCC}puTTs

I just bought my first laptop an HP pavilion dv5135nr from bestbut for $999. It's great for everything I want it to do, everything except gaming. Although it has no problem with lower end FPS games(UT original, CS...) and warcraft III type games. Anything in the doom3, fear, BF2 is for the most part a slide show. I only have the standard 14day free replacement warranty from bestbuy since there extended plan was $300. It's still covered from HP for any hardware defects for a year. I just want to make sure I've done everything I can to find any little gremlins it might have so I can just deal with my local best buy. I've tested every port on it usb/firewire/monitor/wifi...all work great. I've looped 3dmark2003 for 24 hours without a flinch, memtest for 24 hours no problem, prime95 24 hours everything passes perfect on it. Is there anything I'm missing here? The screen is beautiful, not one dead pixel. The burner burns cd/dvd no problem even the litescribe works great. The battery last about 6 hours if I'm only playing on the internet and light desktop work. It will last 2:15 ish running prime95. It gets two big thumbs up from me. Great for everything except newer high end games. The CPU throttling is very cool on these Turions aswell. Stays right around 800mhz most of the time unless I do something that needs it then it runs at 1600mhz on battery and 1800mhz plugged in. Stays nice and cool aswell.

Laptop link

Looks like you covered all the bases. Everything works and you are happy with your purchase, that's better than most people get. lol. Nice lappy as well. Beats the hell out of my 400mhz 600E.