My Amd 165 Oc

just wanted to let you guys know I am new to this place and new to amd , i never went amd before , my last rig was a p4 p775 3.4ghz . my freind is ciming over to help me hook up my water kit tonight so i hope to be posting to ya the results of my oc very soon :D

It's very important to know the stepping of your processor, 0551, 0550, ect. Also we have "Sticky's" that explain the AMD base overclocking. All i can say to you right now is do not install the watercooling system the first time with the components installed. Let it run on a test setup for a few days to verify if there is any leaks, unless your friend knows what he/she is doing. Don't flash your bios unless there is a problem or a good reason to. Stick with the factory bios that comes with the motherboard and play around with your processor and ram to get as high as 2.7Ghz with the memory to at least 275MHz. Good Luck....

The bigwater SE is low end water. While many people like low end water just for the fact that it reduces case noise alot, your not going to run too much cooler then high end air. Esipcally because the Bigwater SE has condensers and not radiatiors.. I saw a review someone stating that.

It's very important to know the stepping of your processor, 0551, 0550, ect. Also we have "Sticky's" that explain the AMD base overclocking. All i can say to you right now is do not install the watercooling system the first time with the components installed. Let it run on a test setup for a few days to verify if there is any leaks, unless your friend knows what he/she is doing. Don't flash your bios unless there is a problem or a good reason to. Stick with the factory bios that comes with the motherboard and play around with your processor and ram to get as high as 2.7Ghz with the memory to at least 275MHz. Good Luck....

i tested the kit for leak my self i hooked it up and put it in a bucket last night for 2 hrs and no leaks