Helpful OC spreadsheet for LanParty CFX3200 (or really any mobo)

This was made for the DFI LanPatry UT CFX3200-DR but could be modified for any board. It’s nothing amazing, just a way to keep track of your successful OC settings.

I made this spreadsheet to help me keep track of my OC settings because I kept forgetting what settings I had tried and what was working the best. Basically everytime I get a new OC stable, I input the settings in the spreadsheet, input the benchmarks, and save it as a new file so I can compare my different OC results. It’s nothing great, you have to input basically everything yourself. Some of the OC summary input are calculated or copied over from the settings sheet, but you have to basically do it all yourself. It’s just a simple, organized way of keeping track of it all.

The way it’s setup now, it prints nicely on two sheets. The first sheet has your system components, default settings, default benchmarks, OC settings, and OC benchmarks. The second sheet has the BIOS settings for Genie BIOS, DRAM settings, and PCIe settings. I’ll post pics of the .xls file. I’ll try to host the file on one of those free hosting sites if anyone wants a copy. I’ve never uploaded a file before so please let me know if it’s not working.

Special thanks to OCZ Tony for his CFX3200-DR tweaking guide on bleedingedge.com. That’s where I got started with all the settings. Helped out a ton!

Snatch the xls file HERE!

Page1.JPG

Page2.JPG