DFI Motherboard stuck to Antec SLK3000B

I was trying to help my brother install a new HSF yesterday when a problem with the screws popped up. The "yellow things" that you screw on to the case to allow the screws to screw on is loose. As a result, I can't loosen the screw and remove the motherboard. At the time of installation, I took a clamp and tried to tighten those "yellow things" as tight as possible so that a future situation like this won't appear. I guess I wasn't strong enough to make it tight. The problem is that I can't figure out a way or to find a tool that will solve my problem. Anyone here able to help? Thanks!

The brass standoff is not tight into the case, so it is spinning. So just keep turning the screw....the stand off will un-screw from the case eventually.

Next time, tighten the "yellow things" really really TIGHT so they wont work loose.

I have a tiny adjustable wrench that came with some tools i got at crappy tire. I use it to hold the brass standoffs in place while unscrewing the mounting screws.

It can be quite a pain to get a mobo off, but if you work at it, it'll come off.