Best April Fools Joke...

sunnyeagle

I was brought up with some what "mean" older sister. The only thing that saved me was, she got married when I was young. When I was about four years old, she put a bandaid over my belly button and told me not to take it off. She had me scared to death that if I took it off all the air would escape and I would die.

So I started early learning how to pull jokes on people.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No April fools jokes for me, i have always wanted to put nair in someones shampoo, i think it would be to mean though :)

That reminds me of two somewhat mean AFD jokes that happened at work.

One year a union guy (who was known to occasionally indulge in pot) brought in some fudge brownies. Everyone asked him if he laced them with pot. He assured them that he did not. He didn’t lie. However, he neglected to tell them that he had laced them with Ex-Lax instead.

Another year, AFD fell close to Easter and one of our designers brought in a bag of green jellybeans. One guy who was somewhat of a glutton, grabbed a big handful and shoved them in his mouth. About ten seconds later, his face turned red and he started running down the hall to the water fountain screaming. They were jalapeno jelly beans and them suckers were HOT!