Best April Fools Joke...

sunnyeagle

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Earlier today when my wife asked for a kiss I said "no". Then I walked outside. When she followed me out I told her that I had been thinking about us and that I wanted her to leave. She looked devastated and said "Fine, I'll leave." Almost in tears. Then I smiled and said "APRIL FOOLS!" I thought she was gonna hit me! LOL! :D

dude you have one hel of a death wish.

I have yet tothrow mine down I got 2 or 3 people that deserve these bad boys.

Shhhhh please dont post about this on my site. In order to celibrate one year of our clan I've offered a brand new free 7900 gt to the first person that can find a little green wookie hidden somewhere in our clan site. hehe I'm waiting for the usual suspects to to go crazy looking for it. WWW.peacefulsquirrels.com

Earlier today when my wife asked for a kiss I said "no". Then I walked outside. When she followed me out I told her that I had been thinking about us and that I wanted her to leave. She looked devastated and said "Fine, I'll leave." Almost in tears. Then I smiled and said "APRIL FOOLS!" I thought she was gonna hit me! LOL! :D

Gutsy move man! Not smart, but very gutsy. I never mess with my wife. My kids though are a totally different story.

Some years back, my girls got together and pulled one on me. In the morning I always got dressed for work, ate something, brushed my teeth and then flew out the door. Well, they put a slight slit on the bottom of the paper Dixie cups we use. When I rinsed after brushing, the bottom gave out and soaked my shirt and tie. I had to put on a completely different outfit. Every year since I get back at them for that one.

This year I got them both again:

My youngest is currently in the doghouse (no privileges whatsoever), so I told her I thought it over and that she will remain punished for another 6 weeks. You should have seen her face and heard her pleadings. After I hit her with the “April Fools”, she started babbling uncontrollably with relief.

My oldest is in college and has one of her classes on Saturday. When she came back today, I called her into the room and in my best serious demeanor, told her the cops called while she was in class. Some motorist had called the police to report her reckless driving and speeding and they wanted her to come to the station. I then proceeded to give the big lecture to her. I got her all upset, flustered and confused. As she was walking out the door to drive to the station, I hit her with the big “A F”.

Chalk up yet another year for the “Old Man”. Once again, they knew they were had by me. Paybacks have their rewards. Don’t get mad, get even.

:)

Dude thats just mean !! Im supprised you are still alive..lol

Shhhhh please dont post about this on my site. In order to celibrate one year of our clan I've offered a brand new free 7900 gt to the first person that can find a little green wookie hidden somewhere in our clan site. hehe I'm waiting for the usual suspects to to go crazy looking for it. WWW.peacefulsquirrels.com

Wow, I think I’m starting to believe what your sig claims about you. :nod: J.K.

My local watering hole had a big 12’ x 4’ mural of a forest scene that was painted by the owner’s wife, hanging behind the bar. It had all kinds of trees, a stream, rocks, a couple deer, birds, a rabbit, etc., but no squirrel. We’d always tell a newcomer that a squirrel was hidden in the mural and if someone could find it, the owner would give them $100.00. The owner always went along with us on this. Some guys would spend hours looking for that squirrel. When they’d come in they’d ask if anyone found the squirrel yet, then proceed to search for it. What a crack up. :)